Sunday, June 28, 2009

you will be remembered

edit: I wrote an entire (long) post for this, but for some reason the entire thing got deleted and I can't remember what I said in it. so. shortened version of my original post.




a tribute to mj: billie jean. I love this song. Even though MJ went through a lot in his life, his legacy will last. MJ: emperor of pop, will be remembered for a really, really, really long time.

I remember I wasn't exactly the nicest person ever when it came to talking about MJ, but it's sad how we all start regretting what we said once the person leaves. I heard once what he said about him having so many plastic surgeries because he hated how as he grew older he came to look more and more like his father - and I thought, he's been through a lot as a person as well as as a musician. He was a pioneer in the area of pop (as well has in pop culture as a whole), and no matter what, his legacy will last.

1 comment:

  1. I kinda figure out that this post are meant for MJ when i saw ur headline but without any post in it :D anyway yea MJ legacy will forever last altho im not a die hard fan of him but i certainly was hit when i received news abt his death. I love his music and his authentic moonwalk dance, all his perf was simply breath taking and amazing yea thats how great MJ is..RIP MJ your music and ur legacy will forever live in our hearts..

    ReplyDelete