Friday, June 5, 2009

stress

I hate talking too much about personal stuff, but really if I just keep everything bottled up it'll either explode on me all at once or leak little by little on days like today. Sigh.


I never back up my files and I just format my pc anytime I feel like it, so I have nothing on this computer (on top of everything it's not even mine). I wish I had some pictures to upload, maybe that would make me feel a little more energetic.

jiwon oppa's birthday on the 8th. the school is making us all go volunteering on that day, which I'm not interested in, but I don't have any excuse to say I'm not going (I couldn't be like "it's jiwon's birthday", xd). Oh well. It'll end quickly, it's always that way with school stuff.


oppa! today being June 6th, a fifth of June has passed and there hasn't been a /word/ about that album. I don't honestly care what you do, just give us our albums! (and I'm like, wait, why are they /our/ albums? aren't they oppa's? xD)

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* is there any recent news about Jiwon's new album? Was it a rumour or was it official that it will come out in June? I heard Suwon's new solo album will be coming out in June too. I really hope they weren't just rumours. I want the albums too! I just want the albums and the albums only!! LOL i do careless about other current issues as long as i got the new albums in my hands. LOL (in my case buy through the websites!)
    I'm luving your blog! Should i call u kate or 까만토끼? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @izzru- nothing, no news at all, though it might be just me that's unaware. But people would be crazy about it even if there was just a /word/ of news. so yeah, nothing.
    seriously, I'll stay quiet about his hair/weight/relationships/whatever as long as he just gives us our albums (again, why our albums?) And as I worried, if he suddenly just releases them, it'll be during my exam period anyways. Yeah, until just two weeks ago I wasn't really worried about the release date because I figured there was still a long time before june, but... it can't be delayed much longer.
    sigh.
    oh, and by the way: call me whatever you feel like. I go by a bunch of names, pinkshoelaces, kate, 까만토끼, my korean name, whatever. Actually 까만토끼 is technically not 'my' nickname, because the naver account I use to visit and comment on peoples' blogs isn't mine. But I just use it like it's mine because otherwise people won't know it's me. xP If you asked what I prefered, I would say it /really/ doesn't matter, but since you would have a hard time choosing, just call me kate. (I figured it's the fastest to type at 4 letters xD)

    ReplyDelete