Wednesday, July 1, 2009

jiyong: hbd


sorry about the late post. I've been busy with life these days (sigh) so I had no time. anyways. hbd jiyong oppa. Once I catch up on life, I'll fix this layout (yes, I /am/ aware of how boring it is) and...yeah. Anyways. hbd jiyong.

seriously. There are a few songs in which all I can hear is Jiyong's voice. His voice stands out especially more than anyone else. IMO in songs like Will You Remember his voice is the most distinguishable from all the other members. Which is why I like him so much. Life is unfair though, when you think about it, because some people are blessed with above-average height and good looks and an angelic voice and everything else.

Anyways. good luck, jiyong, with everything you're doing. Thanks for everything you've been to the hearts of fans.

(google! you stupid thing! not kwon jiyong, I'm not interested in Kwon Jiyong!)

- I couldn't post yesterday, as I said up there, but I remembered too that it was Canada Day. yeah, I remember all the fireworks and everything (sparklers were the best. especially burning grass with them. nevermind) and that being Jiyong's birthday as well - yeah. July 1st means a lot to me as well.


okay, I know it's jy's birthday and that's what's important, but look at this !!! If this was what he was cutting his hair off for, all is forgiven :DD I totally squealed out loud when I saw this (that was after I checked like five times that it aired last week and not three years ago). omgsh. Seriously. All is forgiven. :DD

2 comments:

  1. ROFL i cant stop laughing on ur complaint to google abt givin u kwon jiyong instead of ko jiyong haha..

    Yes i so agree with you kate jiyong voice is the most distinguisable of all whenever he sing i can immediately knw that's his voice and god i seriously jw hair are so ....no words for me to say it out..Anyway happy belated birthday jiyong ssi

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols i have the same complaints as u kate, whenver there are any articles, blogs, etc titled as 'jiyong' im like, omg jiyong is back? but it's abt the other kwon jiyong not 'our' ko jiyong. sigh. it gets me everytime.

    I agree with u kate and jama, jiyong does have a distinguishable singing voice which stands out quite uniquely in the songs rite? lols. for me, especially in '너를보내며' (departing u away? nuh reul bo nae muh) his voice is like on top of everything (in a pitch-ly way, lols not meaning a bad thing tho!!)
    anyway happy birthday jiyong oppa! =D

    ReplyDelete