Sunday, June 21, 2009

waiting for ctp tmo :)

total random rambling because I'm too tired to go back to my books. extremely personal post without much to do, so yeah, skip if you feel the necessity to ://





while we're waiting for ctp, let's get some sunghoon stuck in our heads :P
Seriously, /all day long/ I was suffering (?xD) from sunghoon oppa's voice stuck in my head. When's he coming back from service? I wish he could get back soon and start his music again. sigh.

(EDIT: after checking izzru's blog:
yeah, I had a lot to say about those anti-sh people as well, just try to keep everything to myself if possible - but now that we've started anyways. What do you people /have/ with sunghoon?! I really don't get that 'rich snob' thing, and I don't get why people pick on jw's familial relations, and I don't get a lot of stuff people say about the 6kies boys. oh and I also wish people would just stay quiet about jj as well - what they just say before thinking becomes a scar in the hearts of fans. which of course such antis would be beyond thinking, but still. sigh)


Anyone know this kid? yeah, Lee Donghae from Super Junior. I always have liked him (my personal favourite from suju) but on youtube someone mentioned how sunghoon reminded them of donghae (or donghae reminded them of sunghoon, or something) and I just suddenly realised "omg! yes!". Of course Sunghoon's better, but maybe this is why I always held a preference for Donghae?

Lynx Adventure is out this week. I have no time at all for the next week and a half. When my exams are over I'll go to see (probably alone, for the first time in my life :'[ ). I just want to hear his voice in loud speakers. I went into the official Korean homepage, there's actually a lot of stuff with Jiwon in it (and Wang Seokhyeon as well). Except they keep introducing him as "eun choding", "eun jiwon of 1n2d", and the like. Which, the more and more I hear, gets /really/ on my nerves. It can't be helped, I guess, and I don't really hold any position on his choding character, but for some reason I cringe to myself every time it comes up. It's okay, I'll just remember him as Eun Jiwon of Sechs Kies. same person anyways. :/



oh, and the "yo dj pump this party" thing - he said it like more than ten times in today's episode(!). lol, his hair was really funny, but he looks okay when it's gelled or he wears a hat (lol, oppa, keep your hair to yourself until it grows out xD). I don't like 1n2d much (okay, making a fool of Kang Hodong is funny, but that's it) but I watch for oppa :/ Honestly, I had this "anti-jw" phase in May (after 5/5,,,sigh) but it's officially over now :D Anyways, the question is, did he have any idea what Yo DJ Pump This Party was?



lol. obviously not. I wasted ten minutes of my life thinking about it anyways though. Just for the sake of it. :D



hahahahahahahahahahahahahah -finally crazy;;

6 comments:

  1. Heck now that u mention it i realise that donghae does look alittle like kangsunghoon too esp in the photo that u post but of coz like u i prefer sunghoon wayyy better :) don mind me ask is there any reason for the "yo dj pump this party"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols!! Donghae was Jekki fan, did u know that? He was 'the' Sunghoon's fan, not like oh hes awesome kinda thing, but he was really a fan of Jekki and Sunghoon. sigh, that's why i luv Donghae and some of the Super Junior members. There are many Jekki fans in Suju you see, lol like Heechul, Yesung.. Heechul's sis was a huge Jekki fan and Yesung put up a picture of Jiyong on his personal cyworld page. X) .. and so on and on.
    i didn't watch 1n2d yet, or will i later on? i totally lost any interest in wathcing 1n2d anymore, unless Jiwon put it straight up with his act, or 1n2d producers stop call/refer him as choding i might as well not see it. seriously im sure watching the show will definitely stress me out. more like a sigh will be appropriate.
    i watched this week's ctp and i really got nothing to say. I should've known mbc and their way of editing the show but it was so nice to see jw and sw on the same show, and im gonna buy that for a long time, it filled my fanism gauge. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jama - actually in this week's 1n2d jiwon kept saying "Yo DJ Pump This Party" which was apparently (in the show) his secret code for "save me". But Yo DJ Pump This Party was from Remember Remix - do you remember? I think there was a discussion on this song at izzru's blog, was there not? anyways. just happy to see a reference to 6kies songs, whether or not jw oppa was aware of it.
    @izzru - go suju! Yesung, Heechul, especially Donghae - I love them all. But it's likely I don't really like suju in itself, I just like them because of their relationship with sechs kies. But no, I actually just like Donghae regardless of whether or not he's a fan. Nice to see the connection though. Yay Donghae & the rest of the suju boys!
    I wouldn't really recommend watching 1n2d - I just watch because it's a habit now, but jw's condition is unstable (lol) these days. I honestly think that his 'choding' image is problematic to his career as a musician, and for whatever reason he keeps gaining weight - sigh. If they did his makeup a little better it would be all right, but the problem is that no one takes care of him becauseof his choding concept.

    sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah ic yes izzru did talk abt the Remember song Remix in her eng blog and I also knw izzru did talk abt the "Yo dj pump this party" thingy before in her korean blog but i vaguely remember abt the yo dj pump this party phrase in the Remember me remix tho as i seldom listen to this Remember me remix song, i listen more on their main Remember me song instead(tho not that much either as it will always tears me up remembering on their last perf). Thanks for the explaination anyway kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree that the 'choding' image of jiwon definitely doesn't help him with his musician career but jiwon looks he's enjoying himself as a member of 1n2d and being a 'choding' helps with the bonding. i think someone juz have to remind jiwon that he's meant to be a musician not a soon-to-be rundown celebrity. jiwon is in his early 30s and Im sure being a choding wont be helping him much in near future sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree wif both of u i rather pple see him as eunjiwon of jekki rather than eun choding sigh

    ReplyDelete