Sunday, June 14, 2009

come to play

suwon oppa!!!! :) it's /finally/ here!

...why does noh hong-chul have that yellow name tag?
>.>;; as if I'm not bugged enough about the mere /existence/ of noh on that show.

anyways. Doesn't matter /what/ they're doing on that show tomorrow as long as there's a lot to watch on it. Unfortunately Monday night at 11 is my 'prime time', which pretty much means yes, I won't be able to watch it. Maybe I can watch like ten minutes on my phone. I'll get it in any way I can, but I'll pretty much have to depend on other people to update me. Maybe on the weekend (next weekend) I can watch reruns on the internet. Thinking of some sort of way to watch it. I just like them being together, I'm going to watch it any way I can.

I wish I had a picture. Know anywhere I can pull one off? I don't even feel guilty about that sort of stuff anymore. xD

Noh...you worry me.

I love these two people being together. JW/SW couple forever!!! hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment