Saturday, June 6, 2009

birthday



happy 31st (32nd?) birthday <3
(about the age, actually, he's 31 in the west, and I thought birthdays only affect your age in the west, so why not? lol) okay, keeping this short:
I miss the jiwon of the picture up there. nothing else, just that chin&neck. sigh, but I'm still a supporter. As long as he gives us our albums. Actually no, even if he doesn't release albums, it's enough to me that he exists, and that at one point in the past he had been a musician. *sadsmile*
I can't hide that I do have a personal preference for jiwon oppa. Which would make the state of today's jiwon a lot sadder for me, but he still has a lot of supporters/fans, and the public thinks of him as a very...approachable...character now. There are still people around me that, when I mention I'm a sechskies fan and an eun jiwon fan, are quite open about it and often just say "he's not bad, I like him too". Which I know they don't put a lot of thought into (most people just say so just to keep the conversation up. Obviously in real life I'm not much of a conversationist with people who I feel share nothing in common with me), but it still makes me feel like I'm not totally living in the past.
So anyways, I'm happy for him and the 'new' popularity he gets as eun choding or whatever. But deep inside, of course I'm a fan of the musician eun ji won of sechs kies. It's enough anyways that he exists, and that he is healthy and happy, because that is the least he should get in return for all the happiness that he has given us.
just random ramblings on his birthday. Tomorrow, June 8th, and I will probably have to start studying for exams.

I had found a lot of videos on youtube to post, but i don't feel like them anymore. Too much time in front of the desk is making me extremely tired. later.

2 comments:

  1. again happy belated bday jiwon oppa! (its 10th of june but still counts rite)
    Jiwon being more approachable than being one of Sechs Kies member is really hard facts for me to accept them cuz i really luv and like the Sechki Jiwon which is most of the singer side btw, not the variety show side of him. now he's more like a comedian than a singer doesn't he. Try to break a joke or make an impression of somebody else to wing the audience in 1n2d. Does it make an advantage or disadvantage for jiwon being a more approachable person? Im give more hands to disadvantage sides for sure. but if "more approachable" makes him more successful person than i can't object anything about that. =( altho he is appearing in many many variety shows right now which brings him fame and money, im not watching any of the shows, even the 1n2d. I juz don't want to see them where he makes a fool out of himself. now it gives me a huge headache even watching it a bit (i wasn't always like this u know..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seconded wif wat izzru said:)

    ReplyDelete