Friday, June 5, 2009

jaejin

after thinking for nearly five minutes about whether I should take this to xanga or blogger, i decided on blogger. <3
I have so many things to do atm, and today I was just weak and energy-less all day from the morning on. couldn't pay attention at /all/ during class, kept sighing for no reason. Actually I think it's not all because of jaejin oppa, but just,,,everything is coming on me for no reason.
there are people around me who are fans of active musicians, who just have everything easy. but me - even though I feel like my existence as a fan is seriously denied of me, I wouldn't give this up for anything.
so to put it short. I have a million things to do right now and I have no willingness to do anything at all. Just sort of blank and tired all day for no reason (is there a reason? okay, yes). When will this end? When will I be able to go back to my normal life?
I tried to get all my stuff done first, but I couldn't. I couldn't think straight and I figured the only way to fix the problem would be to get some rest. ugh.
Jaejin oppa. we're on your side. pray for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment