Saturday, July 11, 2009

this isn't what I should be doing right now XP



This was apparently from this tv special that the 1n2d members were in. I think it was filling in a blank about a certain member, and this was jw's. I just wanted to share :)
so, translated :
jw is (smart when it comes to tricking others)
is (a foreigner)
is (in love)
is (a next-generation MC)
is (fat) LOL who wrote this?
is (shorter than me)

What suddenly struck me was that - I'm not sure how long he's been in 1n2d, but soon (or has it already passed that stage?) he'll have done it longer than jekki.

That just made me sad.

I mean, I like to be able to see jw almost every day of the week on TV and all, but 1n2d? I don't feel he has any sort of connection to it. Which is something I'm always saying, and what I say really doesn't affect anything - but it's just something I'm always thinking and saying. But still, if so many of the Jekki members are out of our sight, then I suppose it's all right to just keep at least one of them with us. Whether he gains a ridiculous amount of weight or not.

Anyways. I heard Izzru's in Korea, and I am currently busy with all my debate stuff (yeah, school stuff). I'm going to meet someone today who apparently attends Yoonjung Middle School. Ring any bells at all? x) I'll give you time to guess where/why that school is of any importance to me.

1 comment:

  1. Aha i knw who u meant kate its our jekki leader eun jiwon who is an ex student of Yoonjung Middle School am i rite? =D

    I share the same sentiments as u kate i am sad too that if eunjiwon been in 1d2n more longer than jekki, ytd i watched this show golden bell dated 080503 whereby j-walk was one of the guest and the host was asking this little boy who he like more H.O.T(as moon heejun is also one of the guest)or Jekki and the little boy doesn even knw who is jekki it juz make me sad hearing him said he doesn knw jekki and what make me more sadder is that he can recognise eunjiwon but as one of the cast in 1d2n instead sigh :(

    ReplyDelete