Monday, July 13, 2009

happy bday jaejin<3

I didn't have enough time all day, but I didn't want to make this post tomorrow so I'm doing it now (30 minutes before tomorrow. lol). I'll add more later - atm as I said with my computer issues and all I don't have any pictures on me, and to search would be impossible as it seems right now.

Anyways, Jaejin. Happy birthday. I don't have much time so I'll keep it short - thank you and be happy, that's my only wish. We hadn't known what he had been going through - and even now, we can't understand - but I really do support Jaejin in everything.

Come back soon and start music again! <3

...
More later. I have a lot more to say, and I feel like I just cut everything off- as I said, more later. For the time being, if I have trouble getting to comments and everything, it's nothing personal XP bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment