Sunday, July 19, 2009

happy (belated) birthday suwon

I /realise/ I'm posting like three days late, but I really kept forgetting and then I just didn't have time. I even gave up on the Inkigayo thing despite the fact that I had an excuse /every single week/ for not going...because I /knew/ I had a really crazy schedule today and everything, and it's been the way the past week and all. I apologise, Izzru, if I sort of halfforced you to make a post on your english blog -lol - but I fully understand you're busy and all. We all have problems of our own to be concerned about.



Anyways. I still haven't finished my Jaejin post, and I promise I'll get to that, but first, Suwon oppa, happy birthday. First, if you could present us an album before October (as I hear it is) that would be excellent, because two years is a looooong time to be waiting (I'll be studying, thanks-_-) but if you can't, we understand. You know what would be ideal is if sw could go under jw's label, but of course these are unrealistic expectations - let's just first hope that sw stabilises his label or something so that when he comes back from service he'll be able to stay active.



wait, to keep you entertained while I continue to ramble on about suwon, Jangsuwon anyone? I remember seeing a picture of Suwon in front of a restaurant called Jangsuwon - it was seriously the most hilarious thing ever. Anyways. This is hilarious as well...the first is some cheap-looking medical shopping mall or something and the second is some sort of seniors service or something? I have no idea, I spent like two seconds on the sites.



Anyways. Happy birthday Suwon. Whenever I listen to Jekki songs I start thinking how small of a part he had had back then, and...yeah. He's progressed alot through what he's been doing these days. So, in the hope that he gets back from service super quick and keeps progressing :D




(+)Just something I think alot about these days, but just after disbandment all the members were much more active than they are now - and more people were aware of them and all. Now I start thinking about when they (jj and sh especially) will come back,,,and eventually when they do how the general public's perception will be. I might be a selfish fan...but a couple years is a long time to wait.

1 comment:

  1. ROFL those 2 sites really got me laughing out loud haha..now if only suwon was to copyright his name he could get alot of money frm it lol :D

    ReplyDelete